• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Im Going Crazy

His name was Doug Domokos, wheelie king of the '80s and '90s:thumb

BO-nus points to you! Nice job!
Major life impact, that, here.

See "The Motorcycle Diaries" about Che Guevara riding across South America with his buddy, back in his formative pre-revolutionary years. Good flick on many levels, from motorcycling, to buddy film/road movie, to a bit of political ideology.

Once you finish that, see "Y Tu Mama Tambien." No motorcycles, but similar story arc of two buddies and a woman they meet, all on a road trip. This one has more of a coming-of-age, sexual tension angle. Good movie!

Two thumbs on the former, can't wait to see the latter!

Everybody gets maximum credit.

One of my favorites & I never see it mentioned is "little faus & big haulsey" w/R.Redford M.J.Pollard &I think it's S.Sarandon .Lots of good racing footage , late 60s-early70s methinks ...A must see in my book!!!

"Take It to the Limit" is a great movie. Kind of a one up to On Any Sunday. There is a very nice segment of Mike Hailwood riding a Duc on the IOM. King Kenny races his TZ700 dirt tracker the one time before it was banned. Russ Collins makes a 7 sec pass on his double Gold Wing engine "Widowmaker". ASO

Back