• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I have done quite a bit of updating to my R1200RT web page

Looks great! Lots of good information, especially for anyone considering an RT purchase. Thanks for the effort!

Your page is very impressive Jeff! Must have taken quite a while putting that together. Thanks for all the information. :thumb

Dean, you may want to emphasize the 2017 MY transmission changes/functionality after you have opportunity to test ride one. At least on mine the "clunk" is gone and a higher level of smoothness has arrived.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your work Jeff, definitely a labour of love.

Several years ago I used your coverage of and material on the 2004 R1150RT to help me in making my mind up on purchasing one and was very happy with the results. When BMW released the RTW I followed everything I could on it because it appeared to be the one bike that might make me part with my 2004 and again, your pages were most helpful in analysing everything. Last year I made the switch and haven't been disappointed, it is, to my mind, the best BMW yet (for me at least).

Keep up the great work.

Back