• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

This Press Conference has been adjourned. Thanks to each of you for your questions and comments. We'll taken written questions over the next few days, and we would also like to mention that we plan on keeping this campaign 100% positive. We hope the other aspirants in the race will do the same.

:bow witbier!

will trade bubba for beer any day :drink

so much for loyalty, i think i'm gonna ban you now just for the fun of it.:D

and thank you for the vote of confidence roy. you and i can have our own rally that will be way cooler cause breadman won't be at it.

so much for loyalty, i think i'm gonna ban you now just for the fun of it.:D

and thank you for the vote of confidence roy. you and i can have our own rally that will be way cooler cause breadman won't be at it.

While I will be arranging 1st class facilities for the rally attendees, I will only be available for a few short periods during the rally for photo opportunities next to MOA One. For the remainder of the rally period, I will be sequestered at the nearest 4 star hotel.

This thread = ADVLiteÔäó ("less filling and I can't find my shoes!").

"I wish we had 50 Breadmans"
--Bubba Zanetti

While I will be arranging 1st class facilities for the rally attendees, I will only be available for a few short periods during the rally for photo opportunities next to MOA One. For the remainder of the rally period, I will be sequestered at the nearest 4 star hotel.
You're staying in Rapid City?:stick :laugh

"I wish we had 50 Breadmans"
--Bubba Zanetti

its true! i said it! his cheerful and humorous nature embiggens the forum and i know he's only kidding about revoking my membership privileges, and besides, i'm like, WAY better connected than him.

its true! i said it! his cheerful and humorous nature embiggens the forum and i know he's only kidding about revoking my membership privileges, and besides, i'm like, WAY better connected than him.

This is the only breadman we should allow at our rallies. (note wooden final drive rolling pin)

22187040.jpg

Having fewer than 100 posts, I suspect you have ulterior motives in your run for the highest office in the land. However, since you also seem to be willing to sell out to anybody for anything for a vote, I will be carefully watching your position evolve over time.

BTW How do you feel about mandatory carry for all BMW owners. Riding unarmed is very dangerous in Texas and other parts of the country.

Think very carefully before you respond. :stick

PS The black helicopters are still parked in my backyard due to the cost of fuel. They will most likely remain grounded until after the election.

I beginning to feel that voting for Breadman is the only cromulent thing to do...

:D

Your dislike for Irish beer is one strike against you, and now this. I'll have some of my campaign staff reach out to you at a better time.

I love Irish beer. Murphy's Stout is the goods. If you like Guiness, you'll love Murphy's. :drink But again, I don't ride an Irish bike and this forum ain't the Irish Motor Works Motorcycle Owners of America.

If you picked a nice Bavarian beer instead of something Irish, we could have avoided all this unpleasantness.

P.S. Jameson's is yummy, too. Much better than that Bushmill's crap. :bottle

I beginning to feel that voting for Breadman is the only cromulent thing to do...

:D

I eschew your obfuscation and your diabolical neologizing. . . .

Vote for Breadman? I don't even know the interloper. Or is it emigre? Or flavor-of-the-month? Guess I'm not cool. . . .

But I do like Bubba.

Back