• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

High Beemer

donaldrushing

High Beemer
My name is Donald Rushing and I am from Wellsville, Kansas. I have a 1988 K100LT. My passions are riding my beemer at least once each day. I have only owned my bike for a couple of months, although I have been riding motorcycles almost 50 years. I also enjoy boating and fishing and own a 2nd home on lake Pomme de Terre, just 50 miles away from the Sedalia, Mo. fair grounds. I am looking forward to the 2012 rally and meeting other BMW enthusiast.

Welcome, Donald!

How's that once-a-day riding going? I should be so lucky! See you at the rally...

Welcome, Donald!

How's that once-a-day riding going? I should be so lucky! See you at the rally...

I am looking so forward to the rally. My son, brother, his wife, and their son will all be attending while my wife stays home and sits with our grand son.

Welcome, Donald!

You'll make a ton of new friends at the Rally. Look me up in the GS Giant area.

Highbeemer

Just got home from the rally with my son. What a great time we had. I am so looking forward to the rally next year in Oregon. Thanks BMW MOA and the city of Sedalia, Missouri for the hospitality. I did'nt know there was that many BMW's in the USA as what I saw this past week.

Back