• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Haynes manual

You can get it now directly from Haynes. Not sure when Amazon will ship, probably in the next month.

I placed an online order with Chapters, a big national bookseller. They say it's due for release tomorrow (Wednesday) and that I should have it by Friday.

Quite likely a difference in release dates between the US and Canada. I've seen that before.

I just ordered mine from Amazon. $32.88 shipped from the UK.
Estimated delivery is next week.
I have the BMW DVD and JVB videos but thought a printed manual would also be nice.

Hayes Manual 2015 1200GSA

I got mine about three weeks ago. Ordered mine from Haynes US

Pat & Dave, did you guys order from Amazon.ca or Amazon.com?

I ordered from Amazon.ca and it still shows as:
Not yet shipped
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

I ordered it on Amazon.ca. It was sold by Wordery Canada and I believe it was shipped from the UK.
Delivery was expected by the end of June, mid July. I got it early. Yay!

Manual WC

The motor book store on line. 35 dollars. Should be here tomorrow, 2 days. Not bad service.

In the mail Monday, Pretty good service from Texas, the motor bookstore.

Last edited:
.... let the thread post #2 be you guide and don't let the post #13 header mis-lead you.

"travel'n" john

Back