• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Best Rest Expedition motorcycle tire inflator

brownie0486

Got the best rest expedition tire inflator this morning. Though I knew the dimensions from their site, this thing is smaller than I expected it to be. It also exudes a rugged quality about it. This is a seriously well made heavy duty motorcycle inflator and again, shocked at how small it is.

Weight is 34 ounces, that's 19 ounces over the stop and go I've carried for 4 years that's going to my brother. I have been carrying 12# of kit in the right pannier and 10.5#'s in the left pannier so adding this 34 ounce and taking the 15 ounce stop and go out, the right pannier now fairly equals the other one in weight.

I may have to just buy one of these for my brother at some point down the road. No question it's one of, if not, the best motor tire inflator on the market presently. Very happy with the expenditure on the expedition.

Anyone else using this tire inflator?

https://bestrestproducts.com/product-category/cyclepump-ez-gauge/

Happy with mine. I keep it on the ATV. With the tube tires on the F800GS, side of the road repair calls for the trailer…….and a fair amount of technical language :brow
OM

Back