• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Back on the forum

i have been off the forumfor many years , Picked up a F800 ST a couple of months back and have been enjoying the ride even on the stone roads down here FYI i now live in Mexico , The other day i found a 2002 r1150rt at a very good price but i walked awy from it but I can still hear it calling me, The dealer is closed till Jan 3rd so the 4th I will be at the dealer just to look may even take it out for a test drive but thats all

Welcome to the forum! If you're hearing the "call" it's going to be hard to walk away from that! :wave Hope you get a chance to touch and feel the bike next year.

Buy the RT

i have been off the forumfor many years , Picked up a F800 ST a couple of months back and have been enjoying the ride even on the stone roads down here FYI i now live in Mexico , The other day i found a 2002 r1150rt at a very good price but i walked awy from it but I can still hear it calling me, The dealer is closed till Jan 3rd so the 4th I will be at the dealer just to look may even take it out for a test drive but thats all

I had an F800 ST but then picked up an R1200R, quickly sold the F800, the Boxwe bike is just so much better. Heed "The Call". Welcome back to the Forum.

"I will be at the dealer just to look may even take...for a test drive but thats all"

hahahahahahahaha

"JUST to look" MAY test "THAT'S ALL" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

where have I heard that before....oh yeah- right before I purchased my last three bikes
I'm gonna guess your wife doesn't ride

hahahahahahahaha

"JUST to look" MAY test "THAT'S ALL" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

where have I heard that before....oh yeah- right before I purchased my last three bikes
I'm gonna guess your wife doesn't ride

Yes I know dont ride it if your your not going to bring it home with you.
But it did sounded good

Out of curiosity, where in Mexico. I am in Guadalajara.

Back