• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The New BMW G 310 GS Thread~

For anyone living near a Max BMW shop they will have a G310GS you can check out Saturday Feb 3rd.

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction, I thought we were on the last week of Jan.
Retired guys have a hard time knowing what day it is :)
I edited my post.

:thumb
Whatever day it is, I’m hoping it’s (finally) for real. 🐘
OM

We just got a message from Engle Motors this evening. Paul's black G310GS arrived today and Voni's RED G310GS is expected to arrive on Friday or Monday. We will be Kansas City bound from SW Texas next week! :wave

Looks like it has landed as of 3:30 pm and is out of the crate at Dunbar Eurosports, Brockton MA.
$6040.00 MSRP- advertised as well equipped.
OM

Julie's new 310GS is in at Iowa City and they sent us this picture among a couple others including the crate it came in. With Julie's bunion surgery and the weather we may not get it for a month but will go up and at least see it and maybe I will ride it home?

Attachments

• Julie's new GS.jpg
    Julie's new GS.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 243
I am waiting for the first picture from a MOA member astride their new G 310 GS. :lurk Then the dream becomes real. :dance

That’s better than outstanding. I hope everyone that has a GS is happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just took a test ride on one at BMW Long Beach today. It was the first day in the showroom and I just happened into the store for a part. I got the first demo. It's a great little bike and a blast to ride. The motor starting pulling hard around 7 grand. I'm going to definitely get one when I get back from this trip out west. I may just wait long enough to make sure there's no first year build issues though. We'll see how long I can wait.

I should have said that 1.1 miles on a BMW is major accomplishment.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent:thumb
Congrats to Voni on the award and to the two kids with new bikes:laugh

Lee, you need a lowering kit!

Back