• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

cop pulls me over....

Well, not me but ...

A State Trooper pulls a lady over for speeding. The trooper, a young man, walks up to the woman's car, asks her to roll down her window and then says, "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over today?"

To which the woman replied, "of course I do, officer; you want to give me tickets to the Policeman's Ball."

The officer replied, "Ma'am, state troopers don't have balls."

The trooper then realized what he had just said, turned around and returned to his vehicle, and left.

A policeman pulled over a young lady for speeding.

She said" I didn't think the police gave tickets to pretty girls."

He said "We don't" as he continued to write the ticket.

A police officer pulls over a young lady for speeding...

When he approaches the car she says..."I guess you have a quota to fill, right?"

He replies..., "No ma'am, the chief tells me I can write as many tickets as I want..."

A police officer pulls a motorist over for speeding.

The police officer asks the motorist "Sir, do you know why I'm here?"

The motorist replies "Because you got all C's in high school?"

A policeman pulls a man over, suspected of DUI.

The polieman says, "license and registration please."
Motorist says, "Sure, would you hold my beer so's I can get my wallet?"

A police pulls over a motorist ,
officer asks,"have you been driving drunk?"
motorists says,"Of course officer ,i'm in no condition to walk!"

cop says sir do you know why you shouldn't drink & drive, driver says I know, i might hit a bump & spill my drink....I hate when that happens...cop; drinking makes you confused sir, did you know this is a one way street?..driver ; I know, I'm only going one way, cop; sir didn't you see those arrows ? driver; arrows?.hell I didn't see the fookin' Indians.........rim-shot!..bod-dot-dump!

Cop: "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?"
Man: "No officer. Do YOU know why you pulled me over?"

nothing good happens after that comment........:brad

Driver, "I bet you $100 that you are going to give me a ticket" (driver shows $100 bill.

Cop "You lose!" (takes $100 bill)

Driver says to cop "Why did you pull me over, the other cars were going just as fast"?

Cop says "When you go fishing do you catch all the fish"?

Many years ago I was coming home from my shift at the Flying Club in a hurry and I was pulled over for speeding.
The Police Officer stormed over to me and asked "Where is your licence to fly"
With nothing to loose I reached into my pocket and handed him my Pilots Licence.
Looking at it, the officer hung his head down for a minute, hand it back to me and said "I asked for that, didn't I" and walked away!

I was speeding in my Datsun 280Z years ago and was pulled over.

The officer says I see you have a radar detector. I bet it has saved you some money in speeding tickets .

I answer why yes it has.

Then he says, then you will not mind paying for this one! I take cash or credit card.

Ouch!!!!

Back