• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2011 Anonymous Book?

Hold down control as you click on the just the items you want to include.

And thanks for sharing.

Voni
sMiling

I joined the club 4-5 months ago and never received one so I called the MOA office and received it in the mail 4 days later in good condition. When I joined the club I thought I had done everything to include my phone number for almost every category but found it wasnt listed. Guess they had printed the books before I had joined.
It's a great book !

torn publications

My ON always arrives in a clear envelope and in pristine condition, though usually around the middle of the month. I just wonder if that is the case for all Canadian members - the envelope and great condition, I mean. Postal service to Canada is SLOW and I've stopped worrying about that.

If all Canadian members get their publications in clear envelopes - which makes them pretty much immune to mutilation - you have to wonder why they don't use the same option for sending publications to the US members.

Thank you once again anonymous book

I would just like to thank the anonymous book once again for helping me out in a precarious situation. I had the misfortune of having a roadside breakdown just South of Madison on the way to the RA Rally 2 weeks ago.

Stranded in the Hot Mid-Day sun in my Hi Viz Gear, I pulled out my Book and started calling some anonymous folks. The first person I spoke with recommended Motorcycle Performance of Madison, WI as being the ONLY dealership that had a clue about old Airheads. I phoned them up and told them what my problem was.

AMA helped take care of the tow, due to auto-renewal. Once again another Thank you.

Upon arrival the folks at MP cleared a lift for me and within 5 minutes they had removed the front cover of my old airhead. We discovered that a herd of mice had moved in and packed the front of the engine with insulation causing my alternator to overheat and burn out the rotor coil. They had one in stock and all in under an hour they had my bumble bee put back together again. 4 hours later on the charger and it was ready for the road. Not before they balanced my carburetors though.

All in all it was the perfect breakdown along with the perfect solution / fix.

Thanks again anonymous book,

Tom "Hi Viz Guy" Furey

Back