• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

This is even funnier, in a sick sort of way.....

R1150-GSA-T1.jpg

R1150-GSA-T4.jpg

Ouch... these pics support what I have long maintained; that trikes are for geezers, while sidecars still have sex appeal. :)
“Sidecar Delay Factor” is evidenced almost anytime a Sidecar pulls into a gas stop. Not so much with trikes.
INHO, of course. :)

DeVern

Ouch... these pics support what I have long maintained; that trikes are for geezers, while sidecars still have sex appeal. :)
“Sidecar Delay Factor” is evidenced almost anytime a Sidecar pulls into a gas stop. Not so much with trikes.
INHO, of course. :)

DeVern

Plus one on that!

Another point of veiw

Maybe the person who owns this three wheeler loves BMW BUT has a balance problem.
A lot of people who own them, this is the case.:idea

Getting rid of my gear

I am posting this with a heavy heart.

I love my Motorcycle and everything that comes with it... but I am done in 2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of my gear.
Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and brush
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron
8. Broom
PM me for prices!

A guy walks into a Doctor's office and says, "Doc, I feel like I'm turning into a moth." Doctor says "I'm just a family doctor, you need to see a psychologist." Man says, "I was on my way to see a psychologist but then I noticed your light was on."

Regards,

Richard in Commerce Township, MI

I tried to donate blood today...

I tried to donate blood today, and frankly, this is the last time I'll ever do it.

Just too many questions to go through like,

- Where did the blood come from?
- Whose blood is it?
- Why is it in a bucket?

re Blood Donation...

"You need to stop working on your motorcycle."
"Yeah, it gets the bucket all oily."

Back