• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Help close Denver

I'm from Montreal Canada and I'm going in Denver for a trip in mai. But I need to let my car and my trailer in Denver or close for about 3 weeks. Can you help me with that.

Thank you in advance

3 1/2 hours from Denver

You're welcome to leave them with me, but I'm in Steamboat Springs, CO which is three and one-half hours from Denver over two mountain passes. Just let me know. Steve

You're welcome to leave them with me, but I'm in Steamboat Springs, CO which is three and one-half hours from Denver over two mountain passes. Just let me know. Steve

Thank you very much. I'll see if it is to far from Denver for the schedule we have. If we decide to accepte your offer Iwill tell you in advance. Thank you again.

You're Welcome

Of course one of the advantages with my place is that I'm a brewer and there's almost always a supply of Oilhead Stout, RT Porter or Beemer Steemer on hand. :drink Also, I have a couple of guest rooms that you are welcome to. Steve

you are welcome with me too, but I am in Colorado Springs (1 hour south of denver). Im not a home brewer but I like beer. ;) Depending on your trailer, I have off street parking. Just let me know.

Of course one of the advantages with my place is that I'm a brewer and there's almost always a supply of Oilhead Stout, RT Porter or Beemer Steemer on hand. :drink Also, I have a couple of guest rooms that you are welcome to. Steve

That pret'near sounds like the nicest town in the whole USA! Imagine a B&B&B!
I'm in!:dance

Regina bound!

Hey Squiffy - I am actually coming to Regina, (see my post CO/North.Can/BMW Rally in this regional forum). I will be there late afternoon of Friday, June 12 and will probably look for a commercial campground. Perhaps we could get together for a few Friday night brewskis?:drink My plan is to then proceed due north up Highway 2 to Prince Albert and then northeast on 106 to Flin Flon. Is 106 okay for RT riding? What's the country like, are there sights that I shouldn't miss while in that area? I've never been to Saskatchewan before and am really looking forward to it. Thanks, Steve

I live south of Denver in Englewood just off of I-25 and you would be welcome to leave a car and trailer in my fenced in back yard.

I live south of Denver in Englewood just off of I-25 and you would be welcome to leave a car and trailer in my fenced in back yard.

Wow, thank you very much it is very interesting for me. I'm suppose to leave on mai the 7 from Montreal and if everithing goes well I should be at denver on mai the 9.

I will be with my wife and we plan to visit the states of Colorado, Utah and a little bit of Arizona in 3 weeks.

I'm sorry my english is a little bit weak because my first language is french.

Here's my email yves237@sympatico.ca. If it is ok for you, you can send me your name, your address and phone number and Iwill call you before to leave and when I will be close to Denver.

Thank you again
Yves Bouchard
Montreal, Canada

Back