• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riding a BMW is like ...

basketcase

What's that noise...?
Sex.

This evening I took a short mental health ride and decided to wind it up for a change. Deserted road with a short stretch of curves very conducive to a brief, high-reving rush of a ride.

Why is riding a BMW like sex? Because once you've done it:

- You will always remember it.
- Nothing else will satisfy you.
- You will always want to do it again!

Roll on the throttle, please. I'm ready already for seconds. :D

Next ...

:brow

Well said.

What he said.
Ditto.
Me too.
All the voices in my head are in agreeement.

A good cigar

It should be savored with friends.
Not rushed.

Of course that sex thing is really good to.

Same bike or two different bikes? That definitely makes would flavor your answer.:p

But seriously is it ball room dancing on two bikes or two dancers on one bike?

Riding a BMW is like.........

The COOLEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!

Riding Like the Wind (to Spokane)...

CHASMAN
Black '02 K12RS

BradfordBenn said:
Same bike or two different bikes? That definitely makes would flavor your answer.:p

But seriously is it ball room dancing on two bikes or two dancers on one bike?

When we ride on one bike it's like ballroom dancing. Moving together, making our way down the road. Tina's a pretty active passenger and if I'm sliding my ass off the seat, you can bet she's right there too.

Yup riding with the significant other, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend,mistress... etc. definitely enhances the experience of the ride.:clap

BradfordBenn said:
Yup riding with the significant other, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend,mistress... etc. definitely enhances the experience of the ride.:clap

But not as good as riding alone! In the grove, in my own world and in total control.

MarkF

BradfordBenn said:

The girl I'm dating now is bar-none that best person I've ever had on the back of my motorcycle. I knew she was a keeper when she wanted to me to go faster when we were doing 100 on a back road. I don't even notice that shes there most of the time. That Brad is the real reason I blew off the Indy breakfast meeting, I wanted to go see her in St. Louis. ;)

Riding a BMW is ...

1. Not like riding a Honda (thank God!)
2. A total confidence booster!
3. A great way to fly past my Harley buddies and wave goodbye!

:thumb

Scott

A BMW takes the rider on an adventure where the journey becomes the destination.....the ride, in and of itself becomes the reward...the payoff..the ultimate goal, and turns every ride, no matter the length, into something special:eek

Just got back into it this year and my wife asked me this same question.

I think it is much like the freedom of flying. Carving up a smooth set of sweepers is totally unbelievable.

Push Right -- Release -- Push left -- Release (grinning)

:wow

ScottM said:
Just got back into it this year and my wife asked me this same question.

I think it is much like the freedom of flying. Carving up a smooth set of sweepers is totally unbelievable.

Push Right -- Release -- Push left -- Release (grinning)

:wow

Gotta agree with Scott on this one. I'm a licensed private pilot who lost my medical a few years back. I find a lot of the same physical sensations (and satisfaction) from negotiating curves on my motorcycle that I found while maneuvering a light airplane...:bliss

It is like sex,

1.It's good hot or cold.
2.Increases the heart rate.
3.theraputic.
4.Always fun.

Back