• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Some people just aren't very nice

HIT BACK. Boycott Gabriel Angel Designs.
Flood their e-mail with your opinions.
40,000 might give them fits for awhile.

HIT BACK. Boycott Gabriel Angel Designs.
Flood their e-mail with your opinions.
40,000 might give them fits for awhile.
Hardly worth the bother for an outfit that would print these:

195949485v5_240x240_Front_Color-CaribbeanBlue.jpg

Maybe we could get some bumper stickers that say I AM ARMED. :brow

How about bumper sticker that say: " I run over anybody who works for Gabriel Angel Designs"

Or at least an email to CafePress registering your displeasure.

unamused

i just emailed them on their contact page.
In a nut shell, I told them I was not amused.
I encourage other to do the same.

I just sent them an email stating they are offending several hundred thousand motorcyclists and requesting they remove the items rom their website.:dance

I'm not religious (agnostic) but find their address with "Gabriel Angel" in it, just so wrong...

Sanders

Typical bunch of infantile morons, anything for a dollar...:sick

My Voice At Them...

Or at least an email to CafePress registering your displeasure.

I know their ears likely have no real utility but I just had to send these few words:

"I Hit Motorcycles is a particulary offensive declaration. Almost like hate literature. As one of thousands of motorcyclists who work very hard at being safe and keeping safe I find your bumper sticker as threatening our own safety. "

-Bob

Sometimes It Works...

:dance Just got this reply back:

Date: 20/02/2008 9:07:01 PM
To: Bob
Subject: RE: Contact Us Webform (LTK118010281434X)

Dear Bob,

Thank you for contacting CafePress.com!

As you may know, CafePress.com provides an automated service to a rich and vibrant community of international users. Unfortunately, because our service is automated, sometimes content that is not consistent with our Offensive Material & Prohibited Content policy is posted on CafePress.com. We appreciate that you have brought this content to our attention and it has been removed from our site. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Your ticket code is LTK118010281434X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Best Regards,

Margene H.
Content Usage Associate
(650) 655-3104 (O)
(650) 240-0260 (F)
www.cafepress.com

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is provided solely for informational purposes
and does not constitute legal advice. CafePress.com is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an
attorney. If you require legal advice, please consult an attorney who is authorized to practice law
in your jurisdiction.

---------------Original Message---------------

Question: The I Hit Motorcycles is a particulary offensive declaration. Almost like hate literature. As one of thousands of motorcyclists who work very hard at being safe and keeping safe I find your bumper sticker as threatening our own safety.

Hmm...

I was just at their site and the bumper sticker is still there. I droppped them another e-mail. I also think I'll forward their url to the AMA.

Don't you love grassroots citizenship?

I couldn't resist - sent them a second love note. It reads:

If I am struck while commuting to work on my motorcycle by an automobile displaying your “I hit motorcycles” bumper sticker will my lawyer be able to argue that your product contributed to the driver’s aggression?

Does your company tacitly approve of such violent crimes?

Is your company conspiring to injure or maim motorcyclists?

I’ll be glad to let the jury decide.

I look forward to your response, and of course, will be adding it to my ‘evidence’ folder. Eventually someone, somewhere will find it useful.

go for it everyone!!

i've used cafepress for various shirt/sticker printings before and they do generally allow most anything to be printed. sometimes this is to the detriment of the company. let them know some things just aren't acceptable. i know i will!!!

Back