• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

:jawdrop
blizzard1.jpg

Wikipedia:
The method of free association has no linear or preplanned agenda, but works by intuitive leaps and linkages which may lead to new personal insights and meanings. When used in this spirit, free association is a technique in which neither therapist nor patient knows in advance exactly where the conversation will lead, but it tends to lead to material that matters very much to the patient. Its goal is not to unearth specific answers or memories, but to instigate a journey of co-discovery which can enhance the patient's integration of thought, feeling, agency, and selfhood.

Wikipedia:
...Its goal is not to unearth specific answers or memories, but to instigate a journey of co-discovery which can enhance the patient's integration of thought, feeling, agency, and selfhood.

...by 'talking' it out face up on a couch. :blah

:laugh

The bike with no wheels with the Metzler Sticker

Is of course John Ryans bike, he of the sub 4 day Ultimate Coast to Coast. The gas tank is pretty distinctive. Last I heard the bike had 145000 miles, still under warranty.

Is of course John Ryans bike, he of the sub 4 day Ultimate Coast to Coast. The gas tank is pretty distinctive. Last I heard the bike had 145000 miles, still under warranty.

Yup, that's John's bike sitting outside a local dealership in Fairbanks. He was getting a new set of tires mounted in preparation for his record run from Prudhoe to Key West.

#3630 ----> #3631

Am I missing something?
Only thing I surmise is the stance... (?) :scratch

I'll admit the association is pretty loose. Postings seemed to be stalled and I wanted to move things along. That being said, when I saw 3630 I immediately thought of my post, so ???

And... Steve's posting opens the door for the many pictures out there of a biker receiving a performance award from a local LEO. That alone might warrant a new thread.

...I was just wondering... :dunno

I only 'bird-dog' multiple posts and "conversation"...:whistle
I personally think sig lines should be off too but I can only be so anal! :laugh

When you post and before clicking ok... scroll down a bit and there is a check box.
Uncheck "Show Your Signature". It's just below "Submit Reply".

~ Jim

Remember folks, it's free association open to creative associations, rather than just theme duplicates. A picture of a tree need not be followed by another picture of a tree and another..a tree could lead to a family shot of generations. Now I know you all know this already, so just a request to dig deeper into those albums and perhaps add a little lateral thinking, then it skips along faster, in more interesting and varied ways and we wont be cycling through the same themes so frequently perhaps.

Back