• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Airhead Sidecar Pics

Pezz_gs

Mum Thinks Im Terrific :)
Well, I love Airheads and I am building up a Sidecar for my 4yo daughter Grace to travel with me. I am going to use a 90/6 powerplant with High Comp R90S pistons.

I have collected a number of pics over the years and thought I would start to post em here for you guy's to enjoy.
Here is the body I purchased a few months back

DSC00215 (Medium).JPG

and here is a pic of one in Queensland taken recently
223137207-M.jpg

I will keep posting regularly and feel free to jump in. More the merrier :thumb

Here is another pic of the sidecarI bought, taken by a friend some 10 years ago on the orginal bike. A triumph Bonneville. Small world.
HRD Classic.jpg

:thumb Keep em coming:thumb
I want to put a rig together, had one years ago. I have not decided what to use as the tug, but the airhead leads the pack. I also want to keep some bad road capability. So I enjoy seeing what other have put together.

always wanted one

I hope lots of folk will continue to post pix of these great sidecar rigs. Leave it to the Aussies, eh? I'm convinced my 9 year-old son will prefer riding in a hack to staring at the back of my helmet, and so I'm dpoubly interested in sidecar rigs these days.
Wife and I took a sidecar class at the Chi Reg Rallye several years ago. Several generous members simply loaned their rigs for the class.
...and wouldn't ya just love to buy that Blue K1 rig David Hough's put up for , I believe The BMW Foundation?

So thanx, Pezz_GS:thumb

Last edited:
Back