• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Membership

rinkydink

I am on my fourth new RT. Fifth new BMW. Do you still get a free one year membership with a new bike purchase? I’m coming due the end of June.

I am on my fourth new RT. Fifth new BMW. Do you still get a free one year membership with a new bike purchase? I’m coming due the end of June.

Believe that's only for first timers. Otherwise, I'd have a bunch of Free Annual scripts due.

That explains why my emails to the MOA remain unanswered.

Email is not the cure-all, end-all. Without an established email contact exchange, you won’t know if your email was delivered to the “in” box. Give the office a call.

OM

I'm sure I will get flack for this.
On my third martini.
If you can afford 4 new RTs, pony up the $49 for a membership.

The purpose of the free first year was/is to entice new BMW motorcycle owners to become BMW MOA members. Rewarding folks for buying more new BMW motorcycles might make sense for the dealerships selling the bikes but does not really serve much purpose for the BMW MOA.

The purpose of the free first year was/is to entice new BMW motorcycle owners to become BMW MOA members. Rewarding folks for buying more new BMW motorcycles might make sense for the dealerships selling the bikes but does not really serve much purpose for the BMW MOA.

:nod

Email is not the cure-all, end-all. Without an established email contact exchange, you won’t know if your email was delivered to the “in” box. Give the office a call.

OM

I did. Numerous times and always get the call tree. I left messages and never heard back.

I'm sure I will get flack for this.
On my third martini.
If you can afford 4 new RTs, pony up the $49 for a membership.

No flack from me. I can afford it , but refuse to pay for something I can receive for free IF it’s free. I have already renewed with platinum roadside. Drink up my friend.

The first year free program is for people who have not been MOA members in the past or haven’t been members recently. We don’t have anything associated with the purchase of a bike, although many dealerships position the offer above with a bike purchase.

I’ll look into your messages at the office. It’s rare that something goes unanswered. It’s possible any replies are tied up in your junk filters or spam. Regardless, you should always expect an answer if you contact the MOA.

Back