• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Be careful when wiping water off your visor

The whole thing stinks! He claims he had water on his face shield that was obstructing is vision. The perhaps you should slow down, and/or stop? And miss a gate across the road with flashing lights? I can not help to think he was distracted, looking at his GPS, or just looking across the bay instead of where he was going. Then why wear a helmet if you don't strap it on?

I was trying to figure out if he was that inept, or checking his lunch in the microwave or looking to see if his coffee was done!:rofl

I have ridden is some real frog stranglers and never had and issue where I felt uncomfortable with my vision, or if I did, I slowed down so I was comfortable.

The perhaps you should slow down, and/or stop? And miss a gate across the road with flashing lights? .

I would have been able to know something bad was about to happen when I broke off that traffic arm :)

Back