• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Let's see your shop

I thought I was pretty upscale with a cozy winter parking spot under the steps, just to the side of the table saw and planer..........

Just goes to show you what a sad existence we live as compared to other members. Personally, I think they should be on the hook for refreshments should we ever meet up at say, Billings Montana in 2015.

So, the rest of Canada, does hate Toronto?

I come by it honestly. I grew up in Montreal and am therefore a lifelong fan of Les Canadiens. Naturally, I hate the Leafs. Therefore, I hate Toronto. :D

(Actually, the people there are great - they just don't realize they're just one part of a large country.)

I come by it honestly. I grew up in Montreal and am therefore a lifelong fan of Les Canadiens. Naturally, I hate the Leafs. Therefore, I hate Toronto. :D

(Actually, the people there are great - they just don't realize they're just one part of a large country.)

I used to work with a Scotsman that immigrated via a job with the old Allis-Chalmers plant in Lachine. It took me a long time to figure out why this scotsman was so excited about something called a Hab?

BMW specific parking space.

IMGP0756-2.jpg

IMGP0761-2.jpg

This is the new addition I put on a couple years ago.

IMGP0744-2.jpg

And the original garage space after the recent addition and makeover.

IMGP0898.JPG

BMW specific parking space.

This is the new addition I put on a couple years ago.

IMGP0744-2.jpg

Lifts are nice. A lot better than a pit.

My father had a pit. Actually, it was the ditch between the culverts in the front yard. And, he never actually got into the pit, because he had a son.

Nothing is more fun than trying to find an oil pan drain plug in the dirt....

F650624 claims he is retired, but I happen to know he works at a grueling job each summer... Guiding tourists around Alaska on 4 wheelers. Oh the humanity!

The summer shop, aka Alaska ATV Adventures.

Attachments

• MC 2010 007.jpg
    MC 2010 007.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 357
  • Bird Creek 15.jpg
    Bird Creek 15.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 357
:cry
Alright, that tears it. mcmxcivrs, you're on The List along with Henzilla, f650624, and AKBeemer.

:D

After seeing AKBeemers bunk room, Henzilla's Back-40 expanse of a shop (i.e., Jumbo Jet hangar) and the gentleman from Calgary with the lift, I felt the lesser garage endowed members should have a go..Third World Garage.jpg

I used to be happy with my cozy little spot. The wall mounted trickle charger, the vintage baler twine parking spot locator for the car, the Habitat for Humanity Restore Cabinets and the mechanic level peg board for the tools.........It used to be sweet.

Now, it is just sad. Even worse, it's sad and dirty.:cry

After seeing AKBeemers bunk room, Henzilla's Back-40 expanse of a shop (i.e., Jumbo Jet hangar) and the gentleman from Calgary with the lift, I felt the lesser garage endowed members should have a go..View attachment 43345

Sure, you can claim you're hard done by, but is that a Dewalt power tool I see on the white peg board? You win the lottery or something? You don't need to rub it in our faces, y'know.

I suppose next you're going to complain about the custom, salt-wash look you've had applied to your car.

All of this is enough to make a guy just want to give up and buy a....Suzuki.

:cry

After seeing AKBeemers bunk room, Henzilla's Back-40 expanse of a shop (i.e., Jumbo Jet hangar) and the gentleman from Calgary with the lift, I felt the lesser garage endowed members should have a go.

Ahem... er... it's not how big it is, it's how you use it.

Back