• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I am announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the MOA.

I have been working hard on my "stimulus package" and right now, all I'm willing to disclose is that it involves some rewiring of your Gerbings.

Details at 6.

Will you buy some for those of us who don't have either Gerbings or Aerostitch anything?
And not a key fob either.

.....this will provide a unique marketing opportunity for Schuberth, allowing them access to our group of highly educated and over compensated members.

What about members like me who don't fit this criterea. Will we get deals too :dunno

This stinks of the egalitariumanism or whatever that was you talked about eliminating.

This little misunderstanding can be settled like gentlemen, mano a mano. I propose a dual. Pistols or sabers. Will the two aggrieved parties please step forward with their seconds. :nra:hide:lurk

Beer is liquid Bread!

Let's hear it for Beer!:usa

"Beer is proof God wants us happy." Ben Franklin... I think..

B double e double r u n beer run. B double e double r u n beer run. All we need is a 10 or a 5, cars and a key and a sober driver. B double e double r u n beer run. To the tune of the beer run song. :dance :whistle :beer

I'm not gonna call the cops but I'm gonna have to keep this card. The guys both took it pretty hard..................

Breadman you have my vote! But, you had better deliver on your promises or else!
:laugh

This little misunderstanding can be settled like gentlemen, mano a mano. I propose a dual. Pistols or sabers. Will the two aggrieved parties please step forward with their seconds. :nra:hide:lurk

Breadman is gone, so I'm taking over. First 4 rounds of drinks are on the MOA. :drink

:D

I will take A point.

First plan of attack is take out the Charging Station, then move on the astroid before the Russians.

I'm sure you could have found something better than Hoegaarden. It's not bad but it wouldn't be my first choice. My vote goes to the candidate who promises a beer that is dark and not domestic. Sorry BreadMan. :drink

I'm in as long as they flow Bud Lite

Back