• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm ready for more jokes.

From AP:

Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record
NEW YORK, NY - In an inspiring story from the world of professional cycling, a motorcyclist who identifies as a bicyclist has crushed all the regular bicyclists, setting an unbelievable world record.
In a local qualifying race for the World Road Cycling League, the motorcyclist crushed the previous 100-mile record of 3 hours, 13 minutes with his amazing new score of well under an hour.
Professional motorcycle racer Judd E. Banner, the brave trans-vehicle rider, was allowed to race after he told league organizers he's always felt like a bicyclist in a motorcyclist's body..
"Look, my ride has handlebars, two wheels, and a seat," he told reporters as he accepted a trophy for his incredible time trial. "Just because I've got a little extra hardware, such as an 1170-cc flat-twin engine with 110 horsepower, doesn't mean I have any kind of inherent advantage here."
Banner also said he painted the word "HUFFY" on the side of his bike, ensuring he has no advantage over the bikes that came out of the factory as bicycles.
Some critics say he needs to cut off his motor in order to make the competition fairer, but he quickly called these people bigots, and they were immediately banned from professional cycle racing.

Both are quite funny to me as commentary on current events. Much more appropriate for this thread than some of the misogynistic jokes about women that get posted here, and go without comment. So I offer no apologies.

Both are quite funny to me as commentary on current events. Much more appropriate for this thread than some of the misogynistic jokes about women that get posted here, and go without comment. So I offer no apologies.

I laugh and cringe at both but try to keep my comments to myself. I think humor plays a vital role in good health and deep thinking sometimes.

Time out.

This is not a joke.

Many of the posts in this thread are not either.

I feel this reflects badly on my BMW MOA.

Voni

I think humor plays a vital role in good health and deep thinking sometimes.

Eaxctly. And these over-sensitive types should get out more often. Eff woke!

I was watching the Pink Panther movies and one of the comments back then would not fly today. But the comment is the truth though, so should we put blinders on to the truth?

This is not the place to have a discussion about being “woke”, or express one’s opinion that others are too sensitive. We all have our own political views, there are other web sites and forums to express them, or argue your views. I’d like to keep this place about motorcycles.

It’s a thread for jokes.
You know, those things that make us laugh.

Eaxctly. And these over-sensitive types should get out more often. Eff woke!

I was watching the Pink Panther movies and one of the comments back then would not fly today. But the comment is the truth though, so should we put blinders on to the truth?

Kato, you yellow skimmed ba***ard! I know you are in here!
Pure gold.

WTF?
this is a joke thread.
If you are offended, go somewhere else.

To whom(I thinks thats mabee the proper Queens English cause we know the King's proper has a supposition attached for infidelity)have you addressed your message too?

I might not be the brightest bulb on the tree but I know Rodney Dangerfield's one liner's are not gonna be good here.

Why? it's humor.

We need that, offensive or otherwise.

It equates to tolerance.

To quote the late and great Rodney: I saw my doctor, you know, Vinnie Bambootze. He said I need to have sex once a day. I guess I wont be seeing my wife for awhile!"

Just chug up the good life and take a chill pill once and awhile and relish the diversity we all share.

I have no clue why those comments were made.

What am I missing?

Some people make some insensitive bigoted comments/jokes and we're all supposed to be OK with it because it's a joke? That doesn't fall into my personal beliefs.

I'm pretty thick skinned and it's hard to really offend me, but I do know what offends others. I don't think those "jokes" would be acceptable to those who they are aimed at.

It’s a thread for jokes.
You know, those things that make us laugh.

EXACTLY, and if any of them offend you, move right along or don't read them.

God, how I miss the original Looney Tunes cartoons, the ones where some people aka idiots thought they were violent. Jeez, all my neighbors are still alive. LOL.

Back