• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Nick Woodard's Motorcycle Garage

Picture 575.jpg
Stella
Picture 576.jpg
/5 foreground and /6 background
Picture 577.jpg
Same '74 R90/6
Norton Interstate background

Picture 580.jpg
R1200R bags, trunk, Russell Daylong seat, yep, my kind of bike. Nice K75 in background. Nick on the phone in back
Picture 582.jpg
K75 ready for the hiway.

Last edited:
Nick's Nice '47 Indian Chief

Picture 570.jpg
Picture 571.jpg
Nick you have one really nice Chief. This one has been modified with an electric start. YES. :dance
Picture 583.jpg
American styling all the way.

Nick, thx for the invite over to your shop. It's a real treat. Looking forward to going on a ride with you and Leo., it's been too long between rides.

I get access to some nice little shops all around, I know I'm blessed. I really appreciate all the people who let come to visit; their all good folks. I'm just a wandering waif blowing in the wind.

Patty's is next to the battlefield park. On Highway 22 south of I-40. If you plan on attending the Rams Rally in the fall this would be a good place to dine.

P arker's Crossroads/ historical cabin

Picture 561.jpg
The cabin is next to the restaurant. I've stopped in here many times when it was the battle field welcome center, now it's being moved. Sue jordan was the host in those days and we had a lot of visits discussing the batle and the civil war in general. The cabin was present during the battle, survived the war. Dogtrot style with the open air porch between two small rooms on each end.

Brad's BBQ

Picture 588.jpg
Pulled pork dinner, Memphis style. Excellent
Picture 590.jpg
Brad's son, Tracy Guthie took over and done good. Thx Tracy, glad to stop in and visit and chow down on your good Q. :thumb:thumb
Picture 591.jpg
I plan to come back for the catfish dinner. :wave

Brads BBQ/ Cushman Eagle

Picture 587.jpg
Forgot this pic from Brad's. A Cushman Eagle on display fom above the foyer front door. :thumb

Cool Cars

I see alot of neat cars on the road.
Picture 526.jpg
Picture 527.jpg
Picture 528.jpg
Chevy Impala, maybe a '63/'64. Looks good in that Red. Maybe a 409ci. :dunno

Modern Mustang

Picture 560.jpg
Picture 558.jpg
Picture 559.jpg
Mach 1, looks like it would be a blast to drive. I had a'69 Mach 1 back in the day. I was young and stupid and I thought I was really cool. But, I grew up and got into BMW motorcycles instead. :)

Back