• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Images of Love

Wing Man

love, love, love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all you need is love !!!

Ruben - you need a wing man. Please let me know where to apply.

Ruben, if I may quote Santana:

What I thought was love
well that musta been lust

Not that there is anything wrong with that.:laugh :wave

Let me know when you get invited to this party again. If you know the blond on the right, I'd love an introduction... :D

I sure hope my wife doesn't read these posts!

If you blond didn't kill you, you wife would. :stick

Guess who went with me to the swap meet in Pecatonica?
P4270007.jpg

The next one is by a person who takes great pictures and has a great camera, BeerTeam. :wave
286828597_krwXS-XL-.jpg

Gavin

As some of you may know , Robin and I own an on-line model train store and we have trains everywhere. I guess it would stand to reason our grandson Gavin loves trains. We made a trip down town to railroad days here in Las Cruces and took this of him sitting in a New Mexico Rail Runner car.

DSCN0431.jpg

Mike

Here is a new one. My little girl was a Jr Bridesmaid and my son was a Jr Groomsman for my niece's wedding.
P4120005.jpg

Maybe its just me, but she seems more alert in this shot than is some others I've seen of her? I know you said things seem to be improving so...
Nice shot, in any event.

RM

Dang, I had completely forgotten about this thread. I haven't taken any pictures since Gillette.

2beers::clap
That's what it's all about.
:buds

Loves

Here's a picture of my better half and our son Michael at the 42nd annual Four Winds Rally in PA.

Attachments

• 4 winds 42nd rally (99).JPG
    4 winds 42nd rally (99).JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 166
Photography has had to take a back seat for a while, I have been busy.
(As I imagine Tom has also! :ha)

Love bump 2009!

No wife, no kids, no alimony, no child support. I have only two loves of my life... :violin

524223823_nk27B-XL.jpg

503089624_YQjHn-XL.jpg

Back