• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Images of Love

They're tough to see through the glare of the windshield, but those are my pups, Henry is in the driver seat, Mary in the passenger, waiting for me to come back out to take them to the hiking trail.

Attachments

• PupsInBully.jpg
    PupsInBully.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 305
Beautiful smile!
:clap
It seems the men are outdoing the women. Who woulda thunk it?
Possibly, the ladies are out riding?:stick

Last edited:
awww, isn't this thread cute

my girl and my girl rabbit

143407251-M.jpg

and the boys of the house

201487522-M.jpg

the people and pets in your life make each and every day special!

My family, what can I say? From our annual Stone Harbor family vacation - highlight of the year for us.

252015584-M.jpg

252015778-M.jpg

Love. From Universal Studios, Orlando, FL.

Attachments

• DSC00194.JPG
    DSC00194.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 337
My two favorite girls operating my favorite tractor.

Attachments

• My two favorite girls on my favorite tractor-1.jpg
    My two favorite girls on my favorite tractor-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 329
Hodag, I was on dial up and I couldn't see the picture until I got home. I pictured a can of beer, but this is more bettah.:laugh

Now datsa love! Great smiles, and now I know your head doesn't look like an eyeball (and you know I don't look like Homer):laugh
Aw shucks, Roy. And permit me to say, albeit a week late, that the images you posted of your family at the top of this thread are wonderful. In fact, all of the images of love posted here are great :)

Still, at Gillette, I'll wear my giant eyeball head and top hat, so you'll be able to easily spot me. Looking forward to meeting you!

This is a great way to spend your 5th anniversary. :dance

Attachments

• 02s.jpg
    02s.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 310
Back