• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Getting the shot

Now, COVID *anywhere* on the death certificate (anywhere in Part 1 or Part 2) now is counted as a COVID death.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Nothing in that link supports your claim. In fact, it contradicts it.

However, I do acknowledge that there are some lazy, misinformed, or less than properly motivated doctors/coroners out there who might be incorrectly filling out the cause of death on the death certificates.
Hence the guidance in your link, but the link does not say what you suggest.:dunno

:dance:dance:dance

Now, COVID *anywhere* on the death certificate (anywhere in Part 1 or Part 2) now is counted as a COVID death.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Nothing in that link supports your claim. In fact, it contradicts it.

However, I do acknowledge that there are some lazy, misinformed, or less than properly motivated doctors/coroners out there who might be incorrectly filling out the cause of death on the death certificates. But they are the exception, not the rule.
Hence the guidance in your link, but the link does not say what you suggest.:dunno

Some posts seem to be leaning toward trying to suggest that this pandemic is not as bad as reported or that government guidance is an infringement on our freedoms. I have no clue what benefit to anyone comes from that. We are all in this boat together and directives aimed at stopping people from drilling holes in the bottom of the boat are for all of our benefit regardless of which side of the boat you're sitting on.

:dance:dance:dance

Last edited:
EU just discontinued use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine. Apparently, not all is well in whoville with that companies shot/s in Europe. :scratch

Again, what do their professionals know that we aren't being told here in the US?

Fact checking this statement: Inaccurate. The European Union DID NOT discontinue use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine. Five countries have.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/german...-of-astrazenecas-covid-19-vaccine-11615820414

Plus....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/astrazeneca-vaccine-canada-covid-19-1.5950580

So 5 countries have, the report showed "EU" reporting on Bloomberg. It's still 5 countries, and that still begs the damned question of what do they know we don't?

"Germany, Italy, France and Spain joined the ranks of European countries that have temporarily halted use of the Covid-19 shot made by AstraZeneca PLC over blood-clot concerns."

A cascade of cautionary pauses that started last week picked up Monday. Denmark was the first to suspend the shots. Ireland, Norway, the Netherlands and Iceland

4 have suspended, and 4 have taken a wait and see approach until more testing and results are established.

That's 8 countries that are concerned about their people taking that makers shot/s. That's 29% of the countries in the EU. More trouble in whoville, instead of having those countries pushing that vaccine cause it's clearly safe, they have either suspended it's delivery or waiting for more research date on that makers product. Doesn't give one a warm and fuzzy.

The FDA hasn't approved ANY of the makers vaccines.
On December 11, 2020, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. On December 18, 2020, the FDA issued an EUA for the use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. The issuance of an EUA is different than an FDA approval (licensure) of a vaccine.

The Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been approved in the US so speculation about it in the US is speculative at best and most likely irrelevant. If or when European countries or the EU as a whole pause the use of Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccines it will be of interest to me. Otherwise it is just stirring the anti-vaxxer pot, which alas did not surprise me.

The Astra Zeneca vaccine has not been approved in the US so speculation about it in the US is speculative at best and most likely irrelevant. If or when European countries or the EU as a whole pause the use of Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J vaccines it will be of interest to me. Otherwise it is just stirring the anti-vaxxer pot, which alas did not surprise me.

Non of them have been approved by the FDA. Wonder why that is?

Any ideas?

Do I really care about the DEATH COUNT or just that I am ALIVE

FOR ME, this death count and validity of who says what is a bunch of hog wash. Not pointing fingers but what matters to me is that I am alive and those around me can come and go as they please. I no longer monitor the road alarms, video cameras, and the guard dogs to make sure that who is coming up the 1/2 mile long driveway is stopped long before they actually make it up to the house.

When we make our supply run into town every couple of weeks we dont wear our gloves, face shields, protective layer of clothing, and respirators anymore. Before our 2nd inoculations we would gear up with the above outlined protection from exposure. When we got home we would carry the sacks directly to the frig and freezer and in the shelter to leave for a few days. The dry stuff would get left,"as is" in the Airstream, bug out mobile. Then in a few days we would actually put the supplies away and stored. Then, FINALLY, it is shower and dump the clothes in the washer. Glad we live wayyyyy out here where we can change clothes and stuff out on the front porch and not contaminate the home spaces. Now, let them air out and get them in the washer..........So glad that Amazon, Walmart, and others have delivery straight to the house with most of the supplies and we can just de-contaminate the boxes when the delivery guys come.....

I actually don't care about the stuff that the rumor control guys spread. It is up to ME to stay alive and I guard this RIGHT with every thing I do and care about. The government can say what they want as well as those who try to control thoughts and actions even on this level. I and my like brothers and sisters on here KNOW how to stay alive and practice the actions to do that. Let the whiners whip themselves and their minions into the actions they can. It is up to me to keep them out of my mind and off my property.

No longer now however!!!! Not totally YET!!! I can relax somewhat when I fill up my car with fuel. I dont have to spray the little keyboard on the pump as well as the pump mechanisms that I need to handle. Yes, I still spray and clean my hands as I finish the mundane task; but watching how close that person with the weird use of our common language that parks in the middle of the full lane blocking coming and going and the use of the adjacent pumps. Is just a form of THEIR mind control. They then go inside to pay cash or spread their use of the oxygen supply loaded with the little microbes that are trying to kill us. Finally they gather their herd of mother-in-laws, cousins, 12 yo street walkers in shorts, tights, and tempting delights for the truckers and private showers. I watch these activities keeping a close eye on how soon I can clean up and clear out. Let THEM become the statistics. As I pull out, I notice the 17 Harleys coming in and finding all those pumps that they can get into. Yes, they just happen to find themselves blocking the various speakers of our common language and twisted customs. The bikers ARE SAFE. Their usage of the gusts of winds blasting their exposed skin has killed the virus as they blast from beer stop to the next using their sub-speed-limit tactics of staying safe on the by-ways.

I digress a lot, this is about the virus, mind control, and staying alive.

So, having had the second shot .....that was a couple of weeks ago. Neither the wife, nor I got sick or felt side-effects that some tout as reasons to flaunt jut how dangerous this stuff is. For me, I got fatigued BAD with each day giving me a bit more energy and appetite. I ate seconds on the gourmet delights that the wife concocted last night and perhaps that will help gain back the 17 pounds I have lost. That will be a shame. Also, I moved the 16' flatbed trailer and tree sections that created a zig zag pattern to negotiate at the entrance to the electric gate. Easy to move one and totally block the whole affair. You never know who is in panic mode and already smoked through their "Covid Relief" incentive/tax booster and needs to see what they can get from that "CRAZY OL GUY UP ON THE HILL".

So here we are. I truly hope that you are coming along well after having your SHOTS. If you are just sitting there full of anger towards me for sharing my little bit of a controlled mind.........GOD BLESS YOU anyway.....amen............Dennis

Last edited:
Non of them have been approved by the FDA. Wonder why that is?

Any ideas?

If the answer were "none" it wouldn't mean a damn' thing, although statements like "Wonder why that is?" are meant to imply that someone is hiding something. That is the oldest trick in the book. I wonder why you hide your identity on this forum with "brownie0486"? "brownie" - are you a spy from the Girl Scouts? What aren't you telling us? See how that works?

However, anyone who has been watching the Covid crisis can tell you that all of the vaccines being dispensed in the US have only been given an Emergency Use Authorization - they are not fully approved. The same is true in the EU, where they call it Conditional Marketing Authorization. This is because full authorization takes years, and EUA and CMA both exist to allow use of medications which have sufficient testing and clinical trials to establish that their efficacy significantly outweighs any risk.

Further, the EU countries who have suspended use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine did so because of some reports of blood clotting, so they are investigating. Nothing has been substantiated at this point.

The Covid pandemic is a world wide crisis, and I'm still waiting for the first conspiracy theorist who can prove to me - or even provide a half-way rational, logical argument - how US politics and "deep state" bad guys manufactured this as a hoax and duped the entire world - including China and Russia - and all the millions of medical professionals. Oh, and made up about 2,660,000 deaths. If "they" are that good, they must be the Borg, and as we all know, resistance is futile.

If the answer were "none" it wouldn't mean a damn' thing, although statements like "Wonder why that is?" are meant to imply that someone is hiding something. That is the oldest trick in the book. I wonder why you hide your identity on this forum with "brownie0486"? "brownie" - are you a spy from the Girl Scouts? What aren't you telling us? See how that works?

If you'd bothered to check my sig line, you'd see I'm quite visible who I am on the internet. Nice try, doesn't fly however.

However, anyone who has been watching the Covid crisis can tell you that all of the vaccines being dispensed in the US have only been given an Emergency Use Authorization - they are not fully approved. The same is true in the EU, where they call it Conditional Marketing Authorization. This is because full authorization takes years, and EUA and CMA both exist to allow use of medications which have sufficient testing and clinical trials to establish that their efficacy significantly outweighs any risk.

There in is the problem, it takes years to determine a drug is safe enough, yet these drugs were released to the public without those years of testing

Further, the EU countries who have suspended use of the Astra Zeneca vaccine did so because of some reports of blood clotting, so they are investigating. Nothing has been substantiated at this point.

Yet there's enough evidence for them to suspend giving it/.

The Covid pandemic is a world wide crisis, and I'm still waiting for the first conspiracy theorist who can prove to me - or even provide a half-way rational, logical argument - how US politics and "deep state" bad guys manufactured this as a hoax and duped the entire world - including China and Russia - and all the millions of medical professionals. Oh, and made up about 2,660,000 deaths. If "they" are that good, they must be the Borg, and as we all know, resistance is futile.

If you don't believe in politics playing a role in this and most other matters concerning citizens of the US, if you don't believe there's a deep state and has been for decades, you'll never be convinced. Having worked for state, and federal agencies in law enforcement [ including States atty general , DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA ], I can tell you with certainty that the "state" doesn't disclose anything they don't want the general public to know. Saw it first hand too many times to believe anything a gov official has to offer. YOU, can believe whatever you like as to there not being a deep state or politics entering into decisions, me? I know different. The gov never tells you the full truth, only rarely tells you half truths and if they think they can get away with it they'll tell you nothing.

If you don't believe in politics playing a role in this and most other matters concerning citizens of the US, if you don't believe there's a deep state and has been for decades, you'll never be convinced. Having worked for state, and federal agencies in law enforcement [ including States atty general , DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA ], I can tell you with certainty that the "state" doesn't disclose anything they don't want the general public to know. Saw it first hand too many times to believe anything a gov official has to offer. YOU, can believe whatever you like as to there not being a deep state or politics entering into decisions, me? I know different. The gov never tells you the full truth, only rarely tells you half truths and if they think they can get away with it they'll tell you nothing.

Can you put that in the form of a question?

Can you put that in the form of a question?

Can I? Sure. Will I? Why would I need to. The paragraph is filled with facts as I know them from first hand experience. Something few will have the benefit of in their background here.

You've already accused me of hiding behind the internet, which I just proved you made a false statement and anyone is capable of discovering who I am. I'm not predisposed to satisfy whatever needs you think you have.

Nothing you said actually refuted my statements, and then you only said more unsupported, conspiratorial theories. What I'm seeing is that you are in a loop that has no room for facts or proof. And no, I don't accept that the lack of proof is proof of the conspiracy.

You have stated your opinion, which is your right, and I respect that right. However, I don't have to respect your opinion, and I don't, so we will have to agree to disagree. Peace out.

You've already accused me of hiding behind the internet, which I just proved you made a false statement and anyone is capable of discovering who I am. I'm not predisposed to satisfy whatever needs you think you have.

Obviously, you didn't recognize my sarcasm. Sorry - I was just trying to make a point about meaningless questions meant only to cast suspicion.

Back