• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Billings MT Rally

randel

Hi
My name is Randel Evely I live in Campbell River on Vancouver Island BC.
I am riding to the Billings rally in July and was wondering if any members from the island are going and would like to riding partner?
I can be contacted at randel@telus.net

Bmwrvi

Try to contact the BMW Riders of Vancouver Island. I know of two or three riders who have talked about riding to the rally. In fact I believe the club is organizing a group campsite so there are riders going.

Here's some contact info. You may have to join the Riders Club to tag along or most certainly camp with them.

Anyone heading to Billings MT for the BMWMOA National Rally and planning on camping in the clubs camping area please let Conrad know at conrad@jacktar.ca or contact via text, call, or voicemail at 250-889-2716. 250-889-2716.

Back