• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What do you carry in your tank bag?

So far I use it on my 640 Adventure
IMG_0069-L.jpg
my R65 LS
IMG_1380-L.jpg
my R1100 S
IMG_2046-L.jpg
And I plan to use it on my 525 as well but haven't been able to actually run with it yet, there will be a different tank on it
IMG_3398-L.jpg
I have to say it works very well on all of my bikes so far.

I have to say it works very well on all of my bikes so far.

I really like the functionality of that bag but I was told the fitment on the K1600 is not recommended. I need to do more research.

Thanks for your reply.

Joe

Definitely do some more research, how different do you think it is from my 1100? Looking at pics of a 1600 GTL I think it would work just fine. I can see mounting options down low on the sides and the top of the tank looks pretty flat and large enough to support all of the bag.

Back