• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

We Finally Made theBig Time. Travel Ban

I did some antenna infrastructure work on the top of the water tower in Jamestown……if that helps the argument. :)
OM

The State of Rhode

Got my maps out. Rhode is not a Island. Sorry, no cigar. It’s a Island in name only. :brow

When I lived in the interior of Alaska we would lose areas the size of RI to wild fires every week or so.

:laugh We dipped in on a trip years ago and blinked as we entered another state.

View attachment 86647

View attachment 86648

Austin Metro could fit!

Careful there Tex. Alaska may divide into two states and make Texas the third largest state.

tiny-alaska.png

Careful there Tex. Alaska may divide into two states and make Texas the third largest state.

I think you've been a bit over realistic on the size of Alaska. It's a little over 2 times the size of Texas, not the ~5 that your image suggests! :wave

TexAlaska.jpg

I just love Geography. From Rhode Island to Texas to Alaska; WOW. I remember when we were the united 48 states. I also like to study history. What was that 1959? Exciting days back in kindergarten in Derby, Kansas. See how I easily brought another state into the mix. Kansas, flat as a pancake. More geography. :laugh

Back