• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Waukesha Tech day (and party!) April 11th!

I seem to remember someone bangin' hard on my Don Julio Reposado at the last waltz (Beemer Hill), straight from the bottle! . . . . who could that have been?
:laugh :bolt
As I have previously stated, "What tequilla? I don't remember any tequilla." :laugh :laugh

tb

I was so generous with mine I bummed some off Wezul later.
:laugh

Thank you Tom, you are welcome to my Tequila anytime.
:wave

On the way is the Italian Moto Brunch for me!!!!!!
It's like stopping at the in-laws on the way.

Thank you all for coming, and thank you for the dish Pat, it was yummy. It was great to see everybody, and meet some new people..........and Hodag.
:ha

We went quite late.:bottle

Most excellent time, Roy! Also nice to meet everybody there. Hope all the noise we made didn't upset the one neighbor too much (yeah, across the street)! ;)

Just wanted to drop a note here also. It was great to meat every one yesterday. However what noise? I guess I left before that party really got started. Maybe some odd or incriminating photos will be shared.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

Snowy.

Thanks, Roy!

Although I missed most of the tech part of the party....I did get to make the ride there an adventure while finding my way to your place alone. You were very kind allowing me the best accommodations available. Thank you for that! :thumb

What a fun time and hopefully, there will be many more.....and we were all thinking of Rachael, too.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Last edited:
Did we have have? Oh yeah!
Great tech day and delicious food.

I had a mind to come up with some snappy captions for my photos but . . . maybe you can do your own?

Here's the link : http://wezul.smugmug.com/gallery/7880962_E6yXo#510934562_oYLsk

It was cool to meet some new people, see old friends again and check out some really cool bikes!

See you all down the road!

wezul

Last edited:
Back