• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

TapaTalk~ I'm curious as to it's operation/value

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
Well as we have some upgrades and it has triggered some talk about TapaTalk, I thought this may be a good time to ask about it's operation and the benefits of using it.
Is it the only way to go or is it just another way to view the forum?
TIA.
Gary

Isn't it a mobile phone specific application? I could Google it and do some research... I'll monitor this post as well.

Isn't it a mobile phone specific application? I could Google it and do some research... I'll monitor this post as well.
I was actually looking for a user to 'splain why it would be worth having. I have done research and like trying to figure out what is "cheaper", the phone company or the cable company....So far, it just looks like "another way" to operate the forum :dunno
OM

I have tapatalk on my phone and use it for this forum and the ADV forum. I got it mainly for ADV so I could post pictures for various TagORama threads - duplicate a photo of your bike in some location - in real time and not wait until I got home. Other than that, I rarely follow either forum using tapatalk unless I'm away from home for several days. I'd rather use my home computer for logging on to the forums. I like tapatalk as a backup but would not want to use it as my primary connection. I like the bigger monitor and faster connection I have at home.

Back