• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Shop Manual for the R1250GS Adventure ?

Hi there,

I’m trying desperately to find a shop manual for my 2021 R1250GSA. My local dealer (Ottawa, ON) has screwed me over for the last time and long story short… I guess I’m going to have to do my own service going forward. Doesn’t matter if I void the warranty at this point, there are no dealers near me anyway.

Apparently BMW will no longer sell the shop Manual so I’m hoping someone knows where there is an “online” version.

Thanks!
Pete.

There are bootleg manuals available on eBay. I used to be steadfastly against buying such things, but since BMW changed their view of what is ethical behavior in regards to manuals I became far less steadfast.

There are bootleg manuals available on eBay. I used to be steadfastly against buying such things, but since BMW changed their view of what is ethical behavior in regards to manuals I became far less steadfast.

Looks Like eBay it is then...

Thanks guys!

Pete.

R1250 Shop Manual

I purchased a PDF version of the BMW 1250 GSA repair manual for a small price. It has a nice interactive menu, but not with additional task required like the original BMW Manuals. But it works fine and provides all the info I need for repairs and service. I believe I purchased it on eBay last year. I completely understand the argument from many of the forum posts on this topic, but if you like the bike you need a service manual. I cannot afford to take my bike to the dealer for service. Besides I want to understand how the bike works. There were several options at the time for purchase and could be had on a scan disk or immediate download. Try one and get on with what you want to do....which is ride a great bike and service/fix it yourself.

Back