• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sheep skin pad/cover.

moshaffer

Hi everyone.
I have a low version Sargent seat on my R12RT and am looking for a sheepskin pad/cover for it. What brands are any of you using on your bike, and is there any need for trimming? Replies will be appreciated.

Go to IKEA if you can. They have entire sheepskins for 39.00 or was it 49.00. Different colors an lengths.

Gust got back from a 1650 mile trip from Tx to middle Ga. It worked well.

Go to IKEA if you can. They have entire sheepskins for 39.00 or was it 49.00. Different colors an lengths.

Gust got back from a 1650 mile trip from Tx to middle Ga. It worked well.

I bought one hide from IKEA. They have differnt sizes. I think I paid $25-$30.... You can view them on line too. I bought the smallest size and made one for my stock seat and one for my brothers Sargent 1150RT seat.

I made a little project out of it. I attached some tabs and two elastic cords just like the official (Alaskan) one. I am really happy with it. I figure I spent about 30 minutes total making it.

Sheepskin.

Thanks for the replies from everyone, Alaska Leather it is. What a great site for help and advice!!:wow

Back