• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Screen numbers too small

WalterK75

This is about the page numbers we have to click on to move forward when there is more than one page in a forum thread. I find trying to hit the number itself isn't easy because the number is rather small. Could the entire square around that number be active so I only have to be in the square? It would make things easier.

This is about the page numbers we have to click on to move forward when there is more than one page in a forum thread. I find trying to hit the number itself isn't easy because the number is rather small. Could the entire square around that number be active so I only have to be in the square? It would make things easier.

+1 :clap

Ctrl with the + sign zooms in...Ctrl with the - sign zooms out. There is a Zoom command in the View menu at the top of the screen that also lets you do the same thing. On later operating systems and/or browsers, you can also set a default zoom from your screen when on the web.

Back