• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Redwood Fungal Ride 2007

Hell, I'd ride over to Morro Bay, although I have a thing on Saturday night back in town. . . .

Great! Monta??a de Oro SP
http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=592

Meet at DarrylRi's in Santa Cruz at 9am. PM me or him for coordinates. You can also meet at my place at 8:40am and I'll lead you to Darryl's.
Plan is to arrive around 4pm. Go out for dinner. Then come back to campsite and drink Tecates on the beach with a campfire.

l

Dang

You boys have your fun at Spooners Cove and when you write up the ride report, remember that this is a PG rated forum

This park features rugged cliffs, secluded sandy beaches, coastal plains, streams, canyons, and hills, including 1,347-foot Valencia Peak. Naturalists and backpackers enjoy the solitude and freedom found along the parkÔÇÖs trails. There are also mountain biking and equestrian trails. The best-known beach is SpoonerÔÇÖs Cove, across from the campground. The parkÔÇÖs name, "Mountain of Gold," comes from the golden wildflowers that bloom in spring. Wildlife in the park includes black tailed deer and the black oystercatcher. The park includes primitive and equestrian campsites.

Back