• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Redwood Fungal Ride 2007

Hey, cool! Richardson Grove has WiFi! Now I can geek out while camping! Good thing I got that power inverter that runs off the bike.

I will be arriving Saturday afternoon. Friday I'm riding up to Anderson so that early on Saturday morning I can get the seat on my ST reupholstered by Rick Mayer. After he's done I'll ride over to Richardson Grove. Looks like that could be a lot of fun - county road A16 to CA-36 to US-101 south... better check my tires before I leave.

I will be arriving Saturday afternoon. Friday I'm riding up to Anderson so that early on Saturday morning I can get the seat on my ST reupholstered by Rick Mayer. After he's done I'll ride over to Richardson Grove. Looks like that could be a lot of fun - county road A16 to CA-36 to US-101 south... better check my tires before I leave.
Just great. Who am I supposed to ride up to Kbasa's house with now?
Can we get an attendee list going?
See first post. Let me know if you're IN!

Last edited:
Just great. Who am I supposed to ride up to Kbasa's house with now?
Can we get an attendee list going?
See first post. Let me know if you're IN!

Oops. I goofed.

I'm riding up to Anderson the following Friday, and thence onward to the Airheads' B2B11 (Bad 2 the Beach 11) get together at the Manchester KOA. I had tried to get it the Fungal weekend because that would be more convenient, but I guess I'll have to ride a lot of the Pacific Coast Highway the following weekend. Darn.

So, I can hang with you and Sharon up to Casa KBasa after all.

:clap

Somebody wanna wake up Ian? :ha

Mr. Westcott? Wanna join us? Are you here in the bay area?

Jerry? We're over here in San Rafael. I'll have coffee on.

You guys want to head up 128, perhaps? It's kind of a slog 101. We could also head up Skaggs Springs. It's pretty fun.

:clap

Somebody wanna wake up Ian? :ha

Mr. Westcott? Wanna join us? Are you here in the bay area?

Jerry? We're over here in San Rafael. I'll have coffee on.

You guys want to head up 128, perhaps? It's kind of a slog 101. We could also head up Skaggs Springs. It's pretty fun.

Ian is in Yellowstone right now on a photography adventure.
Skaggs would be a nice since 128 can get a lot of traffic.

How 'bout emperkin and sfdave?

fly my broke ass out there

i'll use the burnzilla bike again

it'll be wondeful

yup, thats it:D

Ian is in Yellowstone right now on a photography adventure.
Skaggs would be a nice since 128 can get a lot of traffic.

How 'bout emperkin and sfdave?

absolutely. I know sfdave is riding again, but he doesn't have a bike yet and isn't much of a camper.

Hiya, dave! :wave

I'm in.

It'll be great to finally meet some living, breathing MOA people.

(I promise you guys won't have to hold your breath around me)

I'm in.

It'll be great to finally meet some living, breathing MOA people.

(I promise you guys won't have to hold your breath around me)

You should find out when Knary's heading down. That guy knows some niiiiiice roads.

:scratch hmmmm the 18th IS my birthday........ put me maybe :dunno :crossingfingers

Sean

sorry
very very distracted
so the group site(s) is unavailable
BUT two years ago that was also the case and we just showed up and claimed our territory
I'm going to try to get hold of ranger down there tomorrow.

online reservations are sorta not available for this time of the year and so the system will show the dates as a no-go even though space is available.

Back