• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Redwood Fungal Ride 2007

burnszilla

Change of Plans: SEE Page 5 of Thread

Let's start a new thread for this year.
When: Oct 20-21, 2007
Where: Camping at Richardson Grove State Park a few miles south of Garberville, CA.

Sunday hangover breakfast at the Woodrose Cafe in Garberville: http://www.woodrosecafe.com/

Attending:
Burnszilla
Mrs. Burnszilla
DarrylRi
ian408
KBasa
Colby
knary

We will be back to Richardson Grove again, just like the 1st year.
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=&mra=pr&ie=UTF8&ll=40.019661,-123.794374&spn=0.041016,0.061712&z=14&om=1&output=embed&s=AARTsJqdC9InNYaOuFib--s_eVQ-VjbUgg"></iframe><br/><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=&mra=pr&ie=UTF8&ll=40.019661,-123.794374&spn=0.041016,0.061712&z=14&om=1&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left;font-size:small">View Larger Map</a>

Last edited:
Yea

I plan to ride down to a professional conference in SF the weekend of Oct. 6-7. Weekends on either side of that event: The last weekend of September, or Oct 13-14 would be perfect.
:wave

I'm busy the weekends of 10/6 and 10/14. Could be 10/20 for me too.

As long as it's not a holiday weekend I should be able to get out of work on a week's notice.

We never did get to the "Lost Coast" last time.

I'll keep checking back...:thumb

(Edit: October would be better)

I'm setting up a little 12 hr mini endurance rally on Nov 17, so it would be nice if a) you don't use that weekend and 2) you save the date so you can come to my rally. It's based in Ukiah, should be about 400-500 miles of fun Norcal roads.

I'm setting up a little 12 hr mini endurance rally on Nov 17, so it would be nice if a) you don't use that weekend and 2) you save the date so you can come to my rally. It's based in Ukiah, should be about 400-500 miles of fun Norcal roads.

Hey Jerry, you should start a dedicated thread on this event to let others know.

Oh yeah, I will. Just as soon as I get around to finishing my website that has registration info for the ride. Maybe a week or two.

Oktoberfest in September ? They can't cover it up better than that ?:german Enjoy the GS or the new M5 in the Black Forest, be safe.

Thank you for taking your time and money to represent us there. :thumb :thumb Sorry for the Hijack.

The first Oktoberfest was thrown to celebrate the wedding of crown prince Ludwig I. It occured on the first Sunday in October, so that is traditionally the last day of the festival, and why it's called Oktoberfest. It runs for the two weeks up to that Sunday, so most of it happens in September.

The first Oktoberfest was thrown to celebrate the wedding of crown prince Ludwig I. It occured on the first Sunday in October, so that is traditionally the last day of the festival, and why it's called Oktoberfest. It runs for the two weeks up to that Sunday, so most of it happens in September.
Did you have fun at the wedding Darryl?
:laugh

:hide

I hearby decree with my vast power that it shall be held the weekend of 10/19-21.

Back