• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Radio on R1100RT

J

jeremell

I use an iPod with good earbuds in my helmet which works great. But I'm considering putting a radio and speakers into my R1100RT. Does anyone have a radio and speakers in their R1100RT? Is the sound good even on the highway? What brand? CD player that doesnt skip?

Radio on the RT

I ride a R-1150-RT that came with the factory radio/cass/speakers and all its good for is music while I am washing / working on the bike. Forget about it on the highway. You say the I-Pod is working great. Keep using it and save some money. :whistle

I ride a R-1150-RT that came with the factory radio/cass/speakers and all its good for is music while I am washing / working on the bike. Forget about it on the highway. You say the I-Pod is working great. Keep using it and save some money. :whistle

:scratch
Ummmmmmm...................
I'm selling my Sony CD/Radio that came with the bike.
I have the remote actuator as well.
I prefer the silence :thumb

pm Me if interested (I'll make you a great deal!)

Whizzy

Back