• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Qeustions about the re-vamped forum

Odd behavior

I had found the total by clicking on the scale, but I had checked my User CP several times and there was no reputation information at all...not even the title bar for the reputation section.

I just checked now, and I do have an entry now, so maybe reputation information is only displayed when someone submits a comment, not when you merely have +/- votes.

Even now, the title bar just says "Latest Reputation Received" and my point total. How can anyone see the number of plusses and minuses?

merrittgene said:
I had found the total by clicking on the scale, but I had checked my User CP several times and there was no reputation information at all...not even the title bar for the reputation section.

I just checked now, and I do have an entry now, so maybe reputation information is only displayed when someone submits a comment, not when you merely have +/- votes.

Even now, the title bar just says "Latest Reputation Received" and my point total. How can anyone see the number of plusses and minuses?

The only way you can tell plus or minus is whether the indicator to the left of the thread title is red or green. However if will show reputation information even if there are no comments listed. So apparently you have only received one vote so far.

Reputation point display

Well, a couple of hours ago I had 14 points, and only one comment. Now, I have two votes (a plus w/comment and a minus w/o comment), for a total of 12 points. The minus must have been a -2.

So, either my first vote was a +4, or it isn't showing all of the votes.

Back