• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Not get my email's worth...

R

Rtinger

Help...

For some reason, I do not get notification of thread posting in spite of the fact I have the preference configured to accept email and notification from 'everything'...is there a board moderator that can help me with that

I believe you have to select "Subscribe to this thread", under Thread Tools near the top of the page, to get email notifications about a particular thread. (I have to admit that I've never used it, myself.)

---edit
Ok, on the User CP page, under Settings and Options -> Edit Options, you can set auto thread subscription (for threads you post into). There are various choices about how often the system sends mails, so you don't get bombarded.

You can follow this link to see all threads you are subscribed to, which may help you discover why it's not working for you:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/subscription.php

Hope this helps!

Check your user CP under edit options. There is a whole list of info and questions there. There is a pull down menu about 1/2 way through which is for instant email notification.. Is that selected?

Back