• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Newbie in Mississippi

Knightwork

i just bought a R1200 GSA and I have fell in love with it ---the balance and ride just turns me on--

After riding bikes most of my younger life I went thru a 20 year time period of being away from them. I have rode in the US, Japan, Korea, Australia, Germany, France, and the Phillipines. I had forgotten how much stress relief they provide, and am now trying to make up for lost time.

My other bike is a KLR 650 and it has been sitting up a lot recently---I have owned the GSA for less than 2 months and have already turned about 5,000 + miles on her.

I have joined the BMW Riders of Mississippi and have already met some wonderful folks ------ So come on dowm to Ms and lets ride

Knightwork

Welcome, Knightwork!

Your garage looks alot like mine! And both the KLR and (naturally) the GS are welcome to join us for the GS Giant fun. Click on the link below for details and PM me if interested.

Welcome aboard Knightwork from next door here in Alabammer! You have a great bunch of folks there in the MS club. We have a great AL club here too so come on over and ride with us sometime. We would love to see you at the Chicken Rally in Huntsville on Memorial Day Weekend...!!

Ride safe and enjoy that GSA!

Back