• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member from Central Florida

eagletalon

Good evening,

New member from North Orlando, Fl. Have been street riding since 2014 and just purchased my a 2016 GSA. Will be taking my first off-road course in Spartanburg, SC in July which I’m nervous and excited at the same time. Hope to meet some of you at future rallies and local meetups if that is a thing.

Jon

Most recent ride this past Sunday.
b041dc5c7db4874bdb2bf48503375648.jpg

Last edited:
Hallo, Jon from the middle of the “Sunshine State!"

Hope that you learn to appreciate the Swiss-Army Knife, do-most-everything bike you now own. Good decision to take some formal training at BMW HQ in SC. We did too - maybe in 2010 - t’was money well spent over the next decade! :thumb

The MOA tries to offer Getaways and National Rallies every year. Stop by sometime in the years to come...
https://rally.bmwmoa.org -- We tend to enjoy such gatherings. :beer

Enjoy your winter weather is central FLA. Mrs-HSV taught at the Orlando Nuclear Trng School way back when...

Come up and visit central Alabama sometime soon: https://www.barbermuseum.org

Happy Trails whenever/wherever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Karen & HSV-Phil
USN-Ret'd —--&-— USAF-Ret’d

'09 F650GS-twin - '14 K-GT
'82 R100CS ——— '75 R90S
’08 CRF230L —--— ’09 KLX250S
'16 R1200RS —-— ’05 Vespa 200L

Welcome Jon! Congrats on the acquisition of the GSA and good luck on your off-road course. Sure hope you will share a picture or two of your fine machine.

Welcome Jon! Congrats on the acquisition of the GSA and good luck on your off-road course. Sure hope you will share a picture or two of your fine machine.

Hey eagletalon...Please tell me you added the pic to your original post AFTER I posted the above request and that it is not yet time for me to surrender my keys. Nice looking bike BTW!

Back