• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New GTL Exclusive Bluetooth issues

road runner

OK I need someone smarter than me (shouldn't be to hard). Have been working on this for 2 days and I am thoroughly stumped.

Have Sena SMH-10 Headsets with latest firmware. Syncs up to wife's helmet - No Problem

Syncs up to Zumo 665 added to BMR Co-pilot shelf - No Problem

Syncs up to I-Phone - No Problem

Syncs up to Valentine One with Dongle - Problem.

Here is how I have synced. I-phone syncs to Zumo then synced Zumo to Sena Headset. All works good.

When I sync the dongle to head set, I loose Zumo connection. If I reset Zumo, I loose Dongle connection.

I was told by Sena that they can svnc with up to 8 devices.

I listen to MP3 or XM (in Zumo) while riding, if phone call comes in, music stops and phone can be used. If Zumo gives me directions, music stops. But I can not get the Valentine One with dongle to interrupt music.

Any and all suggestions are helpful.

Back