• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from New Hampshire

Type247

My name is Eric, and I own and ride a 1974 R90/6. I have owned the bike for about 22 years now, and for a number of years it was my primary commuter and occasional touring bike. Over the years, more modern bikes relegated it to more of an occasional rider. That started to change last year, when I found myself riding it more and more. The bike seems to be the best balance of power and performance for what I currently need. I love my other bikes, but I have told many that if I could only keep one it would be the BMW.

I have attached a picture of the bike, packed and en route to a Rally I attended in Pennsylvania this past summer.

Thank you for reading.

IMG_1443.jpg

Welcome from Manitoba…I’ll be riding through Maine in August - I’ll wave in your general direction as I ride to Bar Harbor.

Mr AlaBeemer & the AL Airmarshal say Hey from the Tennessee River valley! (y) Glad you're still getting good use of your vintage R90; I'm working on mine just now getting it ready for the ride to the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg, TN at the end of April. :nod Feel free to meet us there on Saturday ~1100... >> https://nationalcornbread.com/national-cornbread-festival-home/ << And you'd be commended if U also joined up with the National Airhead Club: << https://www.airheads.org/ >>

Happy Travels in 2024; see U in Redmond OR?
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

Back