• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

National Cycle - ZTechnik Headlight Guard for R1200GS

I have one on my 2016 R1200GS, put about 5000 miles on the cover without any problems. Easy on and off for bike washing, velcro working fine, an extra set is provided.

I have one on my 2017 GS.... love it! Well made, unobtrusive, and a good company to deal with. The only mod I made was to use some heavier duty and larger velcro to hold it on. I am not saying what it comes with will not do the job, but it looked too skimpy to instill confidence for me.

+ 1 I have installed one on my 2014 works very well, easy to install and clean, no issues. You can't tell it's on there unless you really look for it and I have had the bike to triple digits with no problems so I'd say the velco idea is working. I personally like ZTechnik products they are well built and fit very well. I have the headlight guard and windshield support bracket. :nod

Picking one up this week.
Looks like it is hard to detect that is on unless you really look.

Back