• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MY17 R1200 GSA Lowered Kickstand Foot Expander

river-runner

I've been trying to find a foot extender for my wife's Lowered '17 GSA. I ordered and found the regular GSA extender is too small for the lowered bike. I mean, who would have thought the lowered bike uses a different foot?

Anybody found an extender for the lowered bike? We may have to just weld on a bigger foot.

Thanks...I'm losing Husband Goodwill Points here!

I've been trying to find a foot extender for my wife's Lowered '17 GSA. I ordered and found the regular GSA extender is too small for the lowered bike. I mean, who would have thought the lowered bike uses a different foot?

Anybody found an extender for the lowered bike? We may have to just weld on a bigger foot.

Thanks...I'm losing Husband Goodwill Points here!
Perhaps get some of those points back.....Have her look through this thread- https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?70623-Wetheads-Accessories-Mods-and-DIY-s
OM

Thanks guys - I found a solution in a piece of flat steel plate and a beer for a buddy that welds......

I'm used to getting these foot expanders on ebay for $10USD a throw - unfortunately no knockoffs available for the lowered GSA - I cannot see spending $60 to $80 for one with a fancy name...

Lowered GSA Kickstand foot

I have had an Altrider foot on my lowered 2015 GSA since purchase. Works fine.

Back