• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Moto GP televised?

L

lcarlson

I tried to watch the Qatar GP on Sunday, but Speed TV broadcast only the 250. Was the main race televised anywhere?

It was on at 10:00 PM Sunday night:dunno . It was listed on my DIRECT TV schedule, but not my freind's DISH TV schedule, although he caught it by accident. Stoner took first, Hayden, 10th:violin

Couldn't believe my eyes while channel surfing Sunday night. I was in hog's heaven. We have a new AT&T cable program and the DVR only has the 125 and 250 MotoGP listed for future recordings. I even tried different titles with no luck.

Stoner seems unstoppable with that Duc. Yamaha needs to do some homework with the Doctor falling back behind Danny Pedrosa. I'm still hoping Rossi will have some big wins this season.

Damn....

Dish TV listed "Moto GP" at 6:00 pm EDT. When that turned out to be the 250, I didn't check later in the evening....

Why won't ESPN pick up some cycle races? Seems you have to spend an extra $30 per month to get Speed for only a few races...............

Back