• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

More than one pic?

Polarbear

Polarbear
I've managed to get one pic through, but how do I get more through same thread? My pic has been larger at 800x560, etc...Is this too big and downsizing will allow me to do more pics? Help. Thanks,Randy13233

Polarbear said:
I've managed to get one pic through, but how do I get more through same thread? My pic has been larger at 800x560, etc...Is this too big and downsizing will allow me to do more pics? Help. Thanks,Randy13233
I'm sure it's in topic on the top of this thread, but hard to find.
When you attach a picture, you are using space on the forum's server. They allow one picture per post, no matter the size.

The rest of us post multiple pictures by pointing to a picture we have hosted else where. Many people use free hosting services, or an ISP (internet service provider). I use the later. I copy the pictures from my computer, to the hosted site. Then I reference that picture in my text, you can add your own "tags"
or use the helper's found when you are in edit mode.

Here is what mine looks like, I've left off the end bracket so that you can see the text:
img

Thank you!

I've opened posts today with several pics coming up, without having to access them another way. I'll keep your reply in mind and thank you. Randy

Close. That is a link to the photo set, what you want to do is link to the image.

So for example, I will link to an image, like the logo on the forum.

I simply find its properties, then paste them into the img form. You can use the
insertimage.gif
button if you want.

So I just put in http://forums.bmwmoa.org/images/header/slash2/forumlogo.gif[ \img] to get this
[IMG]http://forums.bmwmoa.org/images/header/slash2/forumlogo.gif

I changed the closing tag from a / forward slash to a \ backsplash to get the text to show up.

Then one can just keep adding more and more
pairs...

Back