• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Gift From BMW

DENKAR55

Curious. Regarding the MOA gift..............................Went to BMW where I live turned in my form showing I am a MOA member. They mailed it to BMW I assume. We the MOA members are to receive a BMW neck warmer, correct?

Has ANYONE received the warmer as of yet? Does anyone know how long it suppose to be to receive the warmer?

Thanks!

Theres another thread about this and no one has heard anything. I dropped mine at GOAZ in Scottsdale and Garret said they weren't very clear about what to do with them. If I get another $19 tube, great, but not holding my breath.

Local dealer gave me a neck sock off his display rack then started e-mailing me a weekly flier, they have free breakfasts and burger/hot dog on Saturdays fairly often. A huge "meh". Click on "unsubscribe" if you don't want the e-mail.

Imagine they've got two or three 8-year old kids somewhere in Cambodia, knitting just as fast as they can. Hang in there, should be here in time for SLC Rally!

For that crack, I'm removing one beer from the alottment I had set aside for you. Oh, and that's the equivalent of three American beer. :laugh

If you're talking about Coors, the equivalency sounds about right. :)

And, I don't need a neck warmer, I have my radiation treatments to keep me warm. Three down, 22 to go!:dance

Cheers!

Still waiting

It's only free if they ever show up. It was in the 50's here today and I was wondering about this when I was riding down the highway.

BMW Neck Warmer Update

Hi all – here’s an update regarding the BMW neck warmers. At this point, BMW’s fulfillment house has shipped over 1,000 of these to our members and the rest are coming soon. This was a completely new program, the first time we’ve tried something cooperative between our BMW MOA, BMW and its dealers, and minor glitches are to be expected. The rest of the neck warmers are on the way, so let’s please be patient and look forward to more benefits like this in the future. It’s exciting to see the new level of support we are receiving from BMW!

Back