• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Bentonville BMW/Cycles

Picture 444.jpg
Ducati Scramler, small and cute kinda like a Shetkand pony.
Picture 447.jpg
Early 90's R100GS, getting some work done. I remember when these bikes were new. I remember that color, didn't like it. Now, I would buy the bike in a heart beat. To hech with the color, it's one cool bike. I like the knobby tire graphics on the tank. yep, one cool bike. :thumb

Picture 448.jpg
Nice custom airhead; unique seat, headlite eyebrow, fork boots, painted wheels, bar end mirrors number plate. Getting ready for bike night or what ever.
Picture 449.jpg
R75/5, I'd like one. Probably a '70 or '71.
Picture 450.jpg
R75/5 with solo police seat and side hack. You already know I like it.

Early 50's

Picture 453.jpgPicture 456.jpg
Early 50's BMW. Telescopic fork, big fender, open drive shaft and rear plunger suspension, police style crash barss, hand shifter, I think a Hoske tank. It's a little older than me:thumb

Picture 454.jpg
Picture 452.jpg
Nice late 50's or 60''s BMW hack. Lots of accessories. I really like the lower leg protection and the Harley style solo police seat. Somebody back in the day took side car touring very serious. He knew what he was doing. Or She. :)

Picture 473.jpg
A customer rode up on this, a nice metric cruiser.
Doing a demo ride on this.Picture 472.jpg
Told him, your in for an eye opening experience. From stone age to the jet age in one afternoon.:dance

Picture 435.jpg
'73 or '74 Norton Commando Interstate with electric start. These bikes have such a classic styling that I like. This one has the newer 'proper left side shifter and right side rear brake.'
Picture 475.jpg
Jerry Bradford's pride and joy. Jerry is the owner of the dealership. Had an informative conversation on the BMW brand while I as there. Good guy.

Picture 471.jpg
Denise was very gracious to model the F700GS. She put on a new BMW Jacket and hat to be properly attired. Thx Denise your a sweerheart. John Dryden the Sales Manager at his desk in the background. Could not get him to pose. :scratch

:thumb Bentonville BMW & Denise are top notch! :) Seems that she is one of the few who can actually get your parts order right the first time. Very conscientious.

The Bentonville gang is one of the great dealers in the country. They keep my BMW's on the road and looking good. If it wasn't for them, I'd be SOL or on a different brand. Or even on four wheels for my fun.

Rob Lessen
Arma, KS

'73 Honda XL250
'74 Can-Am MX250
'88 R100GSPD (for Sale)
'98 Ural Italia
'07 R12RT
'14R12RT

Picture 439.jpg
Picture 440.jpg
Rob was that U I met up with at the dealer. That is one really nice bike. A buddy of mine had a pristene '88 or '89 GSPD that I got to ride quite abit. Liked it alot. It was a real attention getter back in the day. :thumb

Yes, I visit BMW dealers on a regular basis. Something to do on the road to break the monotony of being on the road. Checking out what's on the showroom floor. All kinds of over the top bikes. New and used bikes, old vintage stuff, hopped up and touring riggs. I like it all and I try to show a variety. Lately I've gotten into meeting more of the people at the dealership. Owners, sales and parts , techs, customers, anybody amd everybody. Everybody has a story and most are interesting. The locals to the dealer know them as freinds and fellow riders. It seems lately all the people I meet are absolutly the very best. So I'm giving all Yaw'll a big thanks. THANKS. Two thumbs up :thumb:thumb. Your the best. Barry

Pineville, Mo./Elk River

Drove thru there the other day and saw this.
Picture 422.jpg
Picture 424.jpg
Picture 432.jpg
Went to the BMW Hillbilly Rally at both camps. Nice club and rally. Don't think the rally is still current. Kinda sad.

Picture 425.jpg
Picture 428.jpg
Picture 426.jpg
Looks like the're havin fun, but I'm from a different time. Back when I canoed, mostly had the river to myself. It was more of a back country retreat. Times change.

:thumb Bentonville BMW & Denise are top notch! :) Seems that she is one of the few who can actually get your parts order right the first time. Very conscientious.

Long time Denise fan...sad when she left LoneStar...but happy she is happy in Bentonville. :thumb

Just got some parts from her Friday as well.

And Barry...that looks light on the river compared to the Comal and Guadalupe in New Braunfels,TX....wall to wall this time of year...and no fun

Yes, Bentonville is my local state BMW dealer. It's a short 600 mile round trip to visit them. :) Will look at using them to order BMW parts. Denise said she was having trouble getting airhead valvetrain parts recently. Off the top of my head I gave her some suggestions. She appreciated it. May call her back with some more suggestions about where to get parts.

Back