• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Matt Parkhouse?

GHOYNE

Just received my February 2022 issue of BMW ON, and noticed that Matt Parkhouse’s “Keep ‘Em Flying” column is missing. Hope he’s OK; anyone know anything? TIA.

I too hope Matt is fine. But in my 20 years of writing Bench Wrenching I missed a month or two here and there. So I won't panic yet but hope to hear good news about Matt soon.

In his November column, he wrote about doing a Feb/March Mexico trip. That could explain his absence.

I went back to January's column, Matt writes that he will have the final report on the engine overhaul "next month".

Back